EcoCamp, a day camp for 4 to 13 year olds, provides unique opportunities for kids to explore the wonders of our Natural World through indoor and outdoor activities from storytelling and crafts, to trail hikes and wildlife encounters, to canoeing and fishing. 10-13 year olds will have the unique experience of "Seining" in Armand Bayou. All camp sessions afford the opportunity to fish and canoe. Participants will not only learn about the environment and connect with nature, but will get plenty of exercise too! All camp sessions are designed by educators and feature small group sizes. Camp fee is per half-day session. Each EcoCamp session is a week long and is available June thru August. Campers can sign up for either AM, PM or Full Day. A supervised lunch break is provided for campers who sign up fo both AM and PM sessions. (Note: Lunch is not provided.)
Fees: Members: $145 Non-Members: $175
- Register online and pay with Credit Card or PayPal at EcoCamp Registration.
- Call 713 274 2668 for information or to register by phone.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Please make checks payable to ABNC.
- You will receive a confirmation letter and health form via email once we have received your registration. Please provide a legible email address.
- Camp starts promptly at 8:30 or 12:30. Please arrive on time!
- T-shirts available for $10. Please indicate size on registration form.
- A $50 administrative fee for each camp session will be withheld on all cancellations prior to week before the start of the camp session. Cancellations one week before the scheduled camp or on the day of the program will forfeit the full camp fee.
- If the Nature Center cancels a class, every effort will be made to reschedule, or a full refund will be provided.
- If your camper is dismissed from the program, NO refund will be given.
All campers need to dress appropriately for the weather and outdoor activities. Campers may get dirty and wet! Sneakers and socks are required. Please bring a snack/lunch and a refillable water bottle for your child; snacks and lunch will not be provided.
For the safety of your campers, all outdoor activities will depend on the weather.
Check back in the early spring to new classes