Please bring a Snack and Water for your child!
Non Member Fee per child $12; Member Fee per child $10
Payment at the time of reservation is required. Please call 713 274 2668 to reserve your child's spot.
Payment of fees is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by Armand Bayou Nature Center (ABNC) staff. If ABNC cancels for any reason, you will be given the option of applying the fees to another program or a refund.
If you must cancel, please call Kathy at 713 274 2668 before 9:00am on the day of the scheduled class. You will receive a credit voucher for either another class or it can be applied to another ABNC program, gift shop item or admission fee. Any non-attendance or cancellation after 9:00am on the day of the class will result in loss of payment. ABNC does not give refunds for these classes.
Classes are held rain or shine.
- Wildlife is EverywhereSeptember 12 and 14
- Under Rocks and LogsSeptember 19 and 21
- Pesky MosquitosSeptember 26 and 28
- Spider Web WondersOctober 3 and 5
- Who Has Been Here?October 10 and 12
- Ah, Rats!October 17 and 19
- Whooo am I? An OwlOctober 24 and 26
- Skeletons and ExoskeletonsOctober 31 and November 2
- Native AmericanNovember 7 and 9
- Terrific TurkeysNovember 14 and 16
- Animal AdaptationsNovember 28 and 30
- Ways Animals SleepDecember 5 and 7
- Bird Beak BuffetDecember 12 and 14
- Winter OlympicsDecember 19