Please bring a Snack and Water for your child!
Non Member Fee per child $12; Member Fee per child $10
Payment at the time of reservation is required. Please call 713 274 2668 to reserve your child's spot.
Payment of fees is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by Armand Bayou Nature Center (ABNC) staff. If ABNC cancels for any reason, you will be given the option of applying the fees to another program or a refund.
If you must cancel, please call Kathy at 713 274 2668 before 9:00am on the day of the scheduled class. You will receive a credit voucher for either another class or it can be applied to another ABNC program, gift shop item or admission fee. Any non-attendance or cancellation after 9:00am on the day of the class will result in loss of payment. ABNC does not give refunds for these classes.
Classes are held rain or shine.
- RaccoonsJanuary 10 and 12
- OpossumsJanuary 17 and 19
- Oh DeerJanuary 24 and 26
- OttersJanuary 31 and February 2
- How & Why Animals Grow New PartsFebruary 7 and 9
- How & Why Spiders Spin SilkFebruary 14 and 16
- How Animals TalkFebruary 21 and 23
- Wildlife as SymbolsFebruary 28 and March 2
- Jumping FrogsMarch 7 and 9
- ButterfliesMarch 21 and 23
- Water BugsMarch 28 and 30
- Seeds NeedApril 4 and 6
- Water CharadesApril 11 and 13
- Less is MoreApril 18 and 20
- Show Me EnergyApril 25 and 27
- Amazing AlligatorsMay 2 and 4
- TurtlesMay 9 and 11
- FishMay 16 and 18
- Field Study FunMay 23 and 25